- Mon - Fri: 9.00 am - 5.00 pm
- Tel: 0333 577 5352
City Parking Enforcement Limited is a private parking management company. (Registered No: 12727093) whose registered office address Regus Centurion House, London Road, Staines-Upon-Thames, England, TW18 4AX.
This policy will tell you how we will use any personal data i.e. information about your vehicle and you, that we collect from you. Whenever you provide such information, we are legally obliged to use your information in line with all applicable laws concerning the protection of personal data; including the Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA) and The General Data Protection Regulation 2016 (GDPR) together, and with other subsequent laws “Data Protection Laws”.
DATA PROTECTION TERMS:
City Parking Enforcement Limited uses your personal data i.e. information about your vehicle and you. We gather information about your vehicle’s activity and you using our parking attendants. We may need to obtain the name and address of the registered keep of the vehicle from the DVLA in order to secure payment under any Parking Charge Notice. A delay in payment beyond a payment period of 28 days we may share data about the registered keeper with agents who act on our behalf to recover sums due to us. We may also be required to share data about your vehicle and you with police or security organisations in order to prevent or detect criminal offences.
What data is processed?
We may capture your details including vehicle registration mark and your activity in the parking area via parking attendants when you enter and remain on site that are managed by us. The data gathered is needed to determine compliance with the terms and conditions of the parking contract with us
How long will we keep your personal data?
We will store your personal data for no longer than necessary to support the purposes explained above. We keep the personal data we hold about you for up to a maximum of 3 years from the date of collection unless related correspondence or legal claims are on-going.
Name: City Parking Enforcement Limited
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: Regus Centurion House, London Road, Staines-Upon-Thames, England, TW18 4AX.
Telephone number: 0333 577 5352
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
Who do we share data with?
We will not share your data with any 3rd party that is not necessary to the legitimate pursuit of our business. We will never sell your data, nor use it for marketing, nor any other purpose not connected to the legitimate pursuit of our business.
• Where a Parking Charge Notice (PCN) is issued under the parking and payment terms of the parking contract, the PCN may be placed on the vehicle or sent to the registered keeper of the vehicle by post. In both cases we may request the registered keeper’s details from the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA). We may provide the DVLA with data captured by our cameras or our parking attendants.
• Where you are not the registered keeper of a vehicle that caused a PCN to be issued, we may share data with vehicle hire and lease companies or individuals that have confirmed that it hired, leased or authorised your use of the vehicle.
• Where necessary in relation to a PCN we may share data about the registered keeper (name, address, registration number, details of the parking contravention including movements within the parking area) with:
o Agents who act on our behalf such as legal advisors including those who collect sums due such as debt recovery agents;
o Our Accredited Trade Associations and parking appeals services in relation to dealing with PCN queries, complaints and appeals
o Landowners, managing agents and tenants of land within which we manage car parks
o Authorised agents such as subcontractors such as mail, email, print, IT, business process and payment service providers, credit reference agencies and collection agents.
• We may also be required to share data about your vehicle and you with police or security organisations in order to prevent or detect criminal offences.
Security of your Data:
We may use “Cookies” within all or part of our websites, to provide customised information from the website and allow us to improve its performance and track how the website is used. These cookies will monitor how the website is visited and how you found the website and may also capture basic information that your computer or smart device broadcasts which can include the following:
• Your internet IP address at the time of the visit
• The web browser or search tool you used, Chrome, Bing, Firefox etc.
• The type of device you use, Android, Apple, PC etc.
• The operating system of your device, Windows, IOs, Android etc.
• The web pages on our site that you visited.
• How long you spent on the website.
• The number of visits you made to our website.
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REQUEST US TO:
Inform you how and why it is processed, give you ACCESS, RECTIFY incorrect information about you that we hold, DELETE your information, RESTRICT our use, TRANSFER a copy of your information to third parties or OBJECT to our processing.
You can COMPLAIN to the Information Commissioner’s office (ICO) at www.ICO.org.uk.
Under data protection law we must verify your identity before proving information and provide you with an explanation if we do not agree with your request.
What is the purpose of processing personal data?
Prevent or detect criminal offences.
Recover sums who may become liable.